FREE CONSULTATION (605) 519-5862 (605) 519-5862
Home / Video Page / Criminal Law - What Should I Do If I Have…
Criminal Law
  • What Should I Do If I Have Been Charged With A Crime?
    • video
      Firm Name: The Law Office of Jamy Patterson, LLC
      Duration: 01:14
      Date: 2016-06-17

      After you have been arrested and charged with a crime, it is typically best to speak with an attorney before making statements to police.

      Rapid City criminal defense lawyer Jamy Patterson can help plan a strategy for dealing with the charges and guide you through the process.

Related Criminal Law Videos
  • What Is The Difference Between Probation and Parole?
  • What Is A Misdemeanor?
  • Do I Need A Criminal Defense Attorney If I'm Not Guilty?
  • What Is A Felony?
  • Can Arrest Or Conviction Records Be Expunged?
  • Am I Allowed To Move If I Am On Probation Or Parole?
  • Should You Talk To The Police After An Arrest?