What Is A Misdemeanor?
Being accused of any crime can have serious repercussions but typically a misdemeanor is a crime that is less serious than a felony yet more serious than a civil infraction.
If you are facing a misdemeanor charge, Rapid City criminal defense lawyer Jamy Patterson can help to explain how the law applies and make sure you are properly represented.
- What Should I Do If I Have Been Charged With A Crime?
- What Is The Difference Between Probation and Parole?
- Do I Need A Criminal Defense Attorney If I'm Not Guilty?
- What Is A Felony?
- Can Arrest Or Conviction Records Be Expunged?
- Am I Allowed To Move If I Am On Probation Or Parole?
- Should You Talk To The Police After An Arrest?