What Is A Felony?
The most serious crimes under federal and state law are called felonies. This is compared to misdemeanors and civil litigation cases which are typically less serious. However each category can have various classes and levels based on the seriousness of the crime.
Watch this brief video to learn more about felony charges.
- What Should I Do If I Have Been Charged With A Crime?
- What Is The Difference Between Probation and Parole?
- What Is A Misdemeanor?
- Do I Need A Criminal Defense Attorney If I'm Not Guilty?
- Can Arrest Or Conviction Records Be Expunged?
- Am I Allowed To Move If I Am On Probation Or Parole?
- Should You Talk To The Police After An Arrest?